Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Quickwrite--" I am, I have, I do"

Quickwrite--"I am, I have , I do."
    I think what Steinberm mean by this picture is that he is shadowing his childhood. The three key words are "I am, I have and I do". Fist of all, I think "I am" is the first key word, because when everyone is still a kid, he or she will always dream about that I am am a superman, or I am peron who has the secret weapon. We also have dreams on the job that we want to have after we grow up. "I am going to be a doctor after 20 years!" this is what my little course always tells me. For him, he would not know how many hard works he will need to do if he wants to be a doctor, he is just saying it. He does not have any responsible with what he is saying--who is going to remember a 3 years old child is talking about. Therefore, this is what basically I think what he meant by that.
    Second,  Steinbern mentioned " I have". What I am thinking about it is that he is in a period which 30-40 year-old. He was having his job, and making money. During this time, he was recalling to his childhood time which repressents to what he has "done". For sure, Steinbern went to elementary, middle, and high school, he must have his experiences on different periods of school. I think what he meant by "I have" is that what he has done and contribute to humanity and his voice is confidently and proundly.
    Third, when he turns old, his life is full of happiness and he feels pround on everything he have done. As a pointer, I think he believe nothing is impossible unless you try. "I do" is not showing that what he is going to do, is also showing what he already did. I think he is pround to say that because he was having a wonderful life, this is why he is so pround and says," I do!" So basically it is following order of young to old to draw this picture. And this is what I think about this meaningful picture and from here, I learn a lot of things that Steninbern tries to tell the audiences about the tips to go through our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment