Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Superman Can't Fly

   What happened if a superman can't fly? As we know, superman is a cartoon guy who tries to save people in their lives. I was a Superman fans since I was still in kindergarten. I liked them because they are awesome and different superman has different super powers. Flying is the basic thing that a superman should have(how could a  superman quits without flying skill when he gets kick ass?For sure, no one deducts his power, he just, can't fly!). Whatsoever, this kind of superman is weak at his powers.
   Back to the topic, what happen to a superman if he can't fly? Would he still try to help people out even though it is more dangerous than before? What is the definition of a "superman"? My own opinion to it is that a guy who does good things and contributes a lot to the society. To fight some bad guys and save people from the detonation and fly away is just the cartoon version which is unreal in our life. It is cool and we all hope for this person comes to us, but it is impossible, at least sure for now.
   It will be pretty cool that someone just wearing a suit and comes help people even though he is a person who is without any super powers. Actually, if someone just wants to do some good thing to the society, for example, he or she might just go and help the older,  or do anything else to help. To me, I think they are the "superman"-- does superman have to have super power? NO! Flying is just one of the skills that a superman has-- they have to have a heart-- a heart which tries to help people out-- a heart which always cares others more that himself.
   For me, I  like this unflyable superman more than the one in the cartoon-- just do not ask me why.

No comments:

Post a Comment