Friday, October 8, 2010

Sick

    OMG! I was sick for the whole week! From Monday to Thrusday, I kept having fever and I was DYING! My sore throat, and I was having a big cold! I ate and ate the medicine and right now I am not still feeling good. Recalling to those days in the hospital, it is so painful for me to be "alive".
    First Day[Monday], I began to feel no good-- It started at Saturday, I was just having a little sore throat problem. On Monday, I began to feel like throwing out after Fargher's class, but I did not. Dizzy came to me when I was in McCoy's class[Did the math problems just make me dizzy?] My mom brought me to a hospital and see a doctor. The doctor told me that it was just sore throat, and I just need a rest and that is it. I could not  believe that he did not gave any medicines to me which was weird and not help me at all. I went home and have a big sleep. Until nine, I wake up and ate dinner. At that monment, I really felt better than in school; and then I did my homework for two hours and went to sleep again.
   Second Day[Tuesday], at the midnight, I was "dying"-- I was having a high fever-- My body was burning and burning. I was having a headache, my brain stoped working, my eyes were burning. I felt cold, really cold, not the way that the temperature is "cold", either the sickness "cold"--  I cannot use a word for it, I was just dying! My mom quickly got some fever medicines from the first floor, and then I was just taking 2 quilts to sleep.
  Third Day[Wednesay], I thought I was feeling better and ready to go to school, but I was wrong. When I was almost arrived ASTI, I just felt like throwing out, and I just got a bag and threw into it. At that monment I just knew that I was still sick and cannot go to school.  And , later on, at 10, My mom broght me to the hospital again, and these time, I saw the same doctor and he still not gave me any medicines-- he checked out my throat with some medical stick, and he told me was "Negative" which it was not virus, and I just need a big rest and wait for my body to produce antibiotics to fight to it. I knew he would say that! I told him I want some medicines, but he said that in my situations, I could not be reliance too much on the medicines becuase my body will fix that slowly. I really dislike his word "slowly"-- it already took me 4 days to stay home and sleep and sleep. In China, those doctors gave medicines to the illness people; but in United States, I did not know that doctors doesn't usually give medicines because they always have side effects.
   From Thursday, to Friday which is today, I felt better, which took me a long week to have a big rest. Hum, I hate to be sick and this will never happen again, never!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment