Friday, November 12, 2010

Blog Post-- the structure of "family"

    I recall to my first English class in China when I was still fifth grade student. Because for us English is a foreign language, so that I always feel boring in that class. Anyway, the most meaningful lesson I have learned thought that year, is the structure of the word "family". I learned something that is cool about this word-- if you actually break out the letters of this word, it would be " F A M I L Y", and each letter represents one word, do you know? Any guesses? Right, they are : Father And Mother I Love You.  At that moment, I really felt the how special English is-- for this one, it is deeper in some Chinese and I will forever remember this one.
   It would be nothing if the word "family" does mean anything about parents and their child. For the family, the parents would spent their cares on their child, and that makes the child feel that their parents are the kindest people to them. I feel lucky that my parents are absolutely love me, and care of me. However, there are many children in this world lose their family and they get no love by nobody. Or by some causes, such like car accidents, take over their parents' lives. Therefore, I feel lucky that I have my family love.
   If I were sick, my parents would take me to the hospital immediately; but for the ones who did not have their parents to care about them, they are really lonely and have less helps. I am glad that I born in a Chinese family and I am the oldest one; I am glad that I have my parents just like normal, and always put me at the first place. A family does not only make by two people, the child would become the third one, and also the most important one in the family. And this is my new opinion and definition for "Family".
   I hope all of you will have a great weekend with your FAMILY.
  

1 comment: