Friday, November 5, 2010

Response to Andy Lau "Alameda High"

   Today, I read Andy Lau's blog and write a response to it, "Alameda High":
I also wish to attend Alameda High because they have a bigger population. At ASTI, I see the same people every day and we all have like the exact same classes. In the beginning of freshman year I thought it was fine, but now it has become really dull and boring. When I was in middle school, my school had a big population. Every class would be with different students. With my experiences from attending big and small schools, I can conclude that I like bigger schools because you see a variety of students in different classes instead of the same students in different classes.
   I think Andy and me both came from Lincoln middle school, which both of us had experienced in a large public school, and a smaller private school. With my experiences, I  have a strong feeling that
 agree with Andy-- In public school, students could know more people than in the privacy school, and their friendships would be increase a lot. Like in ASTI, I have almost the same classmates every period, but in Lincoln, I have different ones every period-- maybe this is also a new experience for me, I mean, I have a  special feeling for it.
    For me, the address of my house could eventually lead me to Alameda High; The reason I did not choose Alameda High was that I think ASTI has a better education. More people in a school does not mean that the school is the best--the more people in a school, the more percentages for bad students go to the school. Anyway, for me, I like a less-students school better( which is ASTI).
   However, a smaller school also has its Merritt-- that is why we could have Bonding Day! Think about Alameda High-- how could a large school have that kind of big of activity. Because of that, this kind of activity force the students getting alone and know each other more. And this is ASTI-- which the merrits it has, Alameda High does not.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment