Saturday, December 11, 2010

Response Post to Amber Chan

   OMG! After finishing my second discussion post, I keep finding an essay to read in order to do my response post with my tire eyes. I find this from Amber Chan's post:
I need you to go away
I need you to disappear
I need you to leave
I need you to vanish

I'm sick of crying
I'm sick of screaming
I'm sick of this all
Because you know what?
....
I don't want to know you
I don't want to be with you
I don't want to see you
I don't want to hear your name

So go away,
disappear,
leave,
vanish.

    I really like this pattern in Amber Chan's poem. "I need you to..." "I am sick of..." "I don't want to..." I could feel a strong emotional in thses words. Actually, I don't know what happen to her that makes her feel so mad at someone and wants someone to disappear. I guess she might just some arguing with her brother or sister. I hope she could fastly solve this problem.
   Anyway, I like how every word in her poem is not useless and everyone is valuable and usually has a reflection. From her poem, I recall my childhood-- when I was little, I always arguing with my little brother and he was lose which make me feel proud, and most the time, he cried. Right now, I just feel how bad the way I did to my brother. I feel regret and guilty. Sometimes when people get mad, they could do a lot of mean stuff; but after they calm  down, they would feel shameful of what they did. This poem makes me want to apologize to my brother.
   However, I think she might add a short paragraph of what happen. One reason is that the audiences wouldn't know what happen to her even though they really want to know. The second reason is that I feel like adding a short paragraph of what happen would make the emotional of this poem becomes stronger. But, she is really doing a great job on this one, and I really like it.
   Sunday TOMORROW! YEAH!

1 comment:

  1. PETER IM GOING TO HURT YOU. THIS WAS MY POST. AND IM AMBER GOMEZ. NOT CHAN. -.-

    (jk about the 'im going to hurt you' part)

    ReplyDelete